Due to the recent spike in FHA Streamlines and VA IRRRL volume, we have established a dedicated team to handle your streamline refinance and IRRRL transactions.
Our team is fully committed to work with our clients to ensure loans are underwritten, doc, and funded timely. As a reminder, it is also very important that deadlines published each month for submitting your loans, sending in conditions and when doc will be released and accepted from closing agents are adhered to. Again, our team is committed to close your loans timely within the deadlines published on our website each month. To keep our high level of service and commitment to you, there will be no exceptions made for any loans submitted or conditions uploaded after the published deadlines.
Please help us, help you to expedite the process by:
- Adhere to our published deadlines
- Include your payoff statement and mortgage statement, Note and Deed of Trust in your initial submission
- Upload your conditions (all at once) on or before published deadlines
- Make sure Hazard Insurance policy has sufficient coverage. (If you are not sure, contact us before Docs to avoid any delays in Docs.)
- Make sure your Estimated HUD-1 is correctly prepared. (If you are not sure, contact us before Docs to avoid any delays in Docs.)
Visit our Turn Times Page to check out the approaching deadlines for April. If you have any questions or need any assistance, contact your Account Executive or Account Manager.