Pre-Locking at the Time of Application
PLEASE REFER TO THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS IF YOU PLAN TO PRE-LOCK YOUR LOAN AT TIME OF APPLICATION.
- The broker prepares the initial disclosure documents but DOES NOT prepare or disclose the initial Loan Estimate (LE) to the borrower.
- The broker imports the point file (FNM 3.2 or Calyx). For directions on this step, please click HERE.
- The broker provides JMAC Lending with all required TRID documents (signed & dated initial 1003, Fee Worksheet, and Service Providers List) no later than 1 day following the application date. For directions on this step, please click HERE.
**Note: if using the fee sheet, please upload along with TRID documents, Resolve the Loan Estimate task to notify our disclosure department and skip step number . For directions on how to resolve a task click HERE
4. The broker pre-locks the loan on day 1 following the application date. For directions on this step, please click HERE.
5. JMAC Lending's disclosure desk will conduct a compliance review to ensure the timeliness and accuracy of the provided TRID documents.
- If the compliance check fails, the disclosure desk will notify the broker of any errors and/or compliance issues. Your lock request will NOT be honored.
- If the compliance check passes, the disclosure desk will prepare and deliver the initial Loan Estimate (LE) with JMAC Lending as the lender.
JMAC Lending will deliver or mail out the initial Loan Estimate (LE) and Service Provider List to the borrower and provide a copy to the broker no later than day 3 following the application date.