Effective for loans submitted beginning on August 2, 2017, JMAC will now accept the broker’s credit report from the following credit vendors. The lender will not pull new credit.
- Informative Research
- Funding Suite
Please note the following restrictions:
- Credit report must be within 30 days from submitted date
- Credit report is only good for 90 days. After 90 days, the client must provide an updated credit report.
- JMAC Lending will pull soft credit prior to CTC
- Laguna Program: Only Credco credit report is allowed. If not provided, JMAC will pull new credit.
- Manhattan Program: Client must provide final DO/DU to lender, with approved/ineligible for loan amount only
If you have any questions, please contact your Account Executive.