Loan Estimate Issued by JMAC Lending
PLEASE REFER TO THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS IF YOU PLAN TO HAVE JMAC LENDING, INC. ISSUE THE LOAN ESTIMATE (LE) TO YOUR BORROWER.
- The broker prepares the initial disclosure documents but DOES NOT prepare or disclose the initial Loan Estimate (LE) to the borrower.
- The broker uploads the point file (FNM 3.2 or Calyx). For directions on this step, please click HERE.
- The broker registers the loan. For directions on this step, please click HERE.
- The broker provides JMAC Lending with all required TRID documents (signed & dated initial 1003, Fee Worksheet, and Service Providers List) no later than 1 day following the application date. For directions on this step, please click HERE.
**Note: if using the fee sheet, please upload along with TRID documents, Resolve the Loan Estimate task to notify our disclosure department and skip step number 5. For directions on how to resolve a task click HERE
5. JMAC Lending's disclosure desk will conduct a compliance review to ensure the timeliness and accuracy of the provided TRID documents.
- If the compliance check fails, the disclosure desk will notify the broker of any errors and/or compliance issues.
- If the compliance check passes, the disclosure desk will proceed to prepare and deliver the initial Loan Estimate (LE) with JMAC Lending as the lender no later than day 3 following the application date.
ONCE READY TO SUBMIT
2. The broker notifies the submission desk by resolving the task to submit the loan. For directions on this step, please click HERE.